Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Where to Start.....

It's been quite a year so far.  For almost 8 months I have been having abdominal pain.  Four visits to ER's and they all sent me home with Myralex or some other kind of laxative.  They were so very helpful!!  NOT!  So finally this last time I went to the hospital they actually figured out what was wrong with me.  Apparently my gallbladder was enlarged and infected with stones, so they did immediate surgery.  That was the 4th of January.  Then I had a scheduled  D & C three days later.  Today I just got home from the hospital once again.  I went in for a endoscopy and came out with more questions than answers.  Then "apparently" I had a seizure, so I wake to an ambulance and a hospital.  They gave me yet another CAT scan.  I'd usually insert a joke here about radiation, but with everything that has happened in Japan, I would never make light of a tragedy.  So lets see.....anxiety,kidney stones, UTI Cardiosyncope, and we can't forget what issues I am dealing with.....being so bloated everyone thinks I am nine months pregnant, and test after test tells me nothing wrong.  Then again, the endoscopy I just had showed new things to worry about and more tests to take.  Now I have to take even more medication....8 a day apparently isn't enough.  So...that is about where I am now and I'll tell you, I AM NOT A HAPPY CAMPER!!


As crappy as I feel right now, God always sends me a reminder of how much worse it could be. My prayers are with those that are dealing with everything happening in Japan. I can't imagine not knowing if my loved ones were alive or having my whole life destroyed in the blink of an eye.  That's enough for tonight.  Signing off......


May God give you...For every storm a rainbow, for every tear a smile, for every care a promise and a blessing in each trial. For every problem life sends, a faithful friend to share, for every sigh a sweet song and an answer for each prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment