Monday, May 02, 2011

Bye Bye Bin Laden......Thank you Navy Seals!


Finally this evil monster is dead.  The U.S,. Intelligence sent the Navy Seals into a compound in Pakistan where they finally put a bullet in his head.  The U.S. Intelligence along with the Navy Seals killed Bin Laden.  Did you all hear me correctly?  Just wanted to make sure we are clear on who killed Bin Laden.


"Today, at my direction, the United States launched a targeted operation against that compound in Abbottabad, Pakistan."


I must say that this comment came off really selfish.  The fact that he took any credit of his death, while our soldiers fought and died fighting against Osama Bin Laden, was wrong in my eyes.  This is not about politics.  This is about justice for all those affected by the actions of this monster.  This isn't about one person but a whole team.  He reminds me of a little kid in soccer that scores and says "I won the game."  I am not saying he wasn't a part of catching Obama, but having to give himself credit was political posturing.


Now the question that presents itself is did Pakistan protect him?  I guess only time will tell.


I am so proud of my country.  It gave me chills when I heard the National Anthem being sung and people waving American flags!!


This is a win for America and most definitely a win for our troops.


We need to keep fighting terrorism.  Just because he is dead, does not mean that all attacks will stop and we will be holding hands singing Kum-By-A.  They are still dangerous.  Do not let down our defenses.  Since everything else is Bush's fault, I guess this is too?  Or only when convenient?


I can't even bring myself to say RIP....because it would be a lie.  I hope when they buried him at see they held him up by his legs and pointed him in the right direction!


Signing Off.........

No comments:

Post a Comment