Thursday, November 29, 2012

Obama's Vacation in Hawaii.....

http://chicksontheright.com/categories/the-makeover-and-or-miscellaneous/item/23470-ah-yes-its-good-to-be-the-king

I think this post says it all, but I will include my reply also.....

While I scrimp and save to give my kids somewhat of a Christmas, this _______________ (I will let you fill in the blank, be creative) will be vacationing in Hawaii for 3 weeks. Well, aint he special. Do you know what the victims of Sandy could do with that money? What about the thousands getting laid of because of Obamacare? What about the middle class that are working their asses off to try and keep their homes (some failing miserably like us) that haven't had a vacation in years because it wasn't in our budget. Oh that's right, you don't know what a budget is. Well, a budget is trying to live within your means. Providing shelter, food, safety, and the necessities. Putting your needs before your wants but Mr. Obama, you wouldn't know that. Have a wonderful time in Hawaii, while we scrape dinners together so we will be able to pay our electric bill. Don't worry about us, that aren't living on the governments dime by getting food stamps. The hypocrisy knows no end. I honestly don't know how you can sleep at night. Don't worry Obama, we will get through it, because we are fighters and do not know the words "giving up." Just please do not act concerned when you come to the Jersey shore/NY and give comfort to those that have lost everything. I'm not sure I could take it......    

1 comment:

  1. UN PRESIDENT TIM KALEMKARIAN, US PRESIDENT TIM KALEMKARIAN, US SENATE TIM KALEMKARIAN, US HOUSE TIM KALEMKARIAN: BEST MAJOR CANDIDATE.

    ReplyDelete