Friday, January 11, 2013

15 Kids...Who is Responsible?

This is the mentality that elected Obama. This is the mentality that is destroying our country. When I first read this title on facebook I thought of the show 19 kids and counting on TLC. I have heard criticism of the family for having too many kids but I think it is not deserved. They do not ask for government handouts. The kids are all loved and well taken care of, better than half the kids in society. They teach them morals, home school them, and they are well fed and clothed. It is clearly visible the love, kindness and faith the family is instilled with. Getting to my point eventually... I watched this clip and at the end she says someone needs to take responsibility and I literally screamed at my poor laptop, "YES, YOU!!!!!"


One's philosophy is not best expressed in words; it is expressed in the choices one makes... and the choices we make are ultimately our responsibility. Eleanor Roosevelt

No comments:

Post a Comment