Wednesday, February 06, 2013

Military Cuts,Congress Raise...Ummm, Really?

Sometimes I think that the world can't get any crazier and then I watch something like this, I mean really? Our athletes make an enormous amount of money for doing something they love. Our doctors spend a ton of money getting an education and then get hit with something like Obamascare Obamacare. Our soldiers fight for our freedom leaving spouses, children, and loved ones and put their life at risk every second of every day and receives squat as pay. Then you have our politicians who get paid a boat load of money for doing absolutely nothing. Not only that but they got a pay raise. Yes, that's right, you heard me! A FREAKING pay raise. Now to top it all off Penetta recommended a pay cut for the military. It blows my mind how upside down and inside out this country is becoming. Everytime I turn on the TV or read the news I can only shake my head and pray that people wake up before this country is a shadow of the nation it could and should be.
"Reader, suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself." Mark Twain

No comments:

Post a Comment