Tuesday, March 05, 2013

War on Woman...


When I Googled the definition of war, this is what I found : A state of armed conflict between different nations or states or different groups within a nation or state.

The two words that jumped out of me, not literally, as I don't think they have come out with that knowledge quite yet, were armed conflict.

War on Women = armed conflict

Nope, sorry I just don't see it.  So I started thinking about what liberals mean by that statement.  I know, probably was a lost cause, kinda like banging your head against a brick wall, but hey, I never run away from a challenge.

The first thing that came to mind was abortion.  Most social Conservatives are against abortion because we feel it is murder.  We are concerned about the human baby with a beating heart that WOMEN & MAN created.  A baby is not an oops moment.  It is not a glob of cells.  This isn't a conspiracy against woman.  It is a deep seated belief that murdering babies is wrong, especially because it may not be convenient.





Birth Control.  Ah yes.  Good old Sandra Fluke.  She wants Religious orgonazations to butt out of her business but still pay for her birth control.  Sorry honey, can't have the cake and eat it too. It doesn't work that way.

It seems to me that they are more concerned with the abortion after the rape, rather than the issue of rape itself.  I still can't seem to get past the "wet your pants" or "throw up" defences instead of carrying a gun.   It's probably one of the most idiotic things I've heard in a long time, and there have been a lot!




Planned Parenthood defunding... They murder babies and have no reason whatsoever for government funding.  I won't prevent you from getting one, but I will be dammed if I am going to pay for it!!

If you want to see a real "war on women" look at how Islam treats their women.

No comments:

Post a Comment