Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Do You Support Gay Marriage? Don't Answer!


I know I said my next post was going to be about immigration and I still plan to, but I just need to get something off my chest.

I will not answer this question because it is not a legitimate question.  It is not possible to be gay and married, when the very  definition of marriage is between a man and a woman.

Ask me if I believe in gay rights...yes.  Ask me if government should stay out of religion and make everyone get civil unions...absolutely!  We need to change the wording from gay marriage to gay rights if we want to keep our heads above water.

This is a question that we should refuse to answer.  We need to make it a non-issue in 2016 and we need someone to step up and end this huge divide that is losing us votes.


No comments:

Post a Comment