Friday, April 26, 2013

Everyone Has A Choice...



As I sit here in my own little jail that Dysautonomia has enclosed me in, I am able to read quite a few things that come my way.  Instead of making a super long post that by the end you end up seeing double, I decided to break it down by issues.  Abortion, Immigration, & Conservatism.  I will start with abortion.

Abortion:  Apparently Obama spoke at Abortion Advocates Planned Parenthood he told them "God Bless You."  First and foremost why would you ask your God to Bless those that are killing babies, destroying lives?  God creates these precious babies, he treasures each and every one of them, and I can't speak for Him, but I can say with a certain degree of confidence that He does not bless those that butcher His children.  Inside the woman or not. One thing we seem to forget in the abortion debate is the father, unless of course, they want child support.  Women cannot make babies themselves. (at least not as of yet)  It takes a man's sperm, a partnership, you could say, between egg and sperm to create the baby.  By choosing (Did you catch that word choosing) not to take precautions, choosing that sex is more important than your future, you are making a choice.  You have the ability to control your body and what happens to it.   So please do not talk to me about not having a choice, because you indeed have many choices.  What you shouldn't have is the right to destroy a life that is made by both the woman and man.  I find it the height of hypocrisy that we decide that fathers get to be fathers at the mother' whim.  Every decision we make in life has consequences, some of them more severe than others.  A child is not a choice, it's a consequence to your actions.  You need to put on your big girl pants  and take responsibility, for your actions.  Due to the Gosnell trial, it has come up a lot in the news and has been opening eyes to the horror of what is done, and how it is done.  As I don't think there is a chance Roe Vs Wade will ever get overturned, this is our chance to change it from being a new method of birth control to something that is rare and limited in the procedure and occurrence.


No comments:

Post a Comment