Monday, April 01, 2013

Word War...




"It drives me crazy when the captains of the religious right are always calling us back ... for blacks to be back in the back of the bus ... for women to be back in the kitchen ... for immigrants to be back on their side of the border," Dr. Luis Leon said at the Easter service attended by the Obamas."

These are the words from the anti-right preacher that gave the Easter sermon to the Obama family on Sunday.  It is reprehensible for a Man of God to politicize from the podium and even worse are the implications.  I am getting sick and tired of being "homophobic,"  when all I want to do is preserve the sanctity of marriage.  I am not "against women" because I believe that babies are a gift from God and should not be butchered at a woman's whim.  I am not "racist" because I hate what this sad excuse for a president is doing to this country.  I am not "intolerant" because I feel that illegal immigrants are criminals and are breaking the law every minute they are here and it's a slap to the face of every immigrant that went through the legal process to become a citizen.  Finally I am not a child hater because I believe in the Constitution and my 2nd Amendment Right To Bear Arms!!

It's getting to be a habit of Obama to go and listen to preachers that hate either conservatives, white people or America.  As president you would think that he would be more discriminating on who he chooses to preach to his family.  Apparently they don't mind their children learning to hate and become racist.  Then again this doesn't surprise me one bit.  He doesn't have the best taste in friends nor the people he assigns jobs.  I mean really, John Kerry? Chuck Hagel?

We need to start fighting back and fighting hard.  We cannot allow these people to label us and portray us this way.  It showed in the last election that "words" can make a difference.  As long as we let them win the word war, they will continue to win elections, especially with the media pushing them from behind!

2 comments:

  1. Well said! I think he goes to them for two reasons. First, he knows the sycophantic press will never report on it but for the most superficial acknowledgment of his attendance. And second, he completely agrees with them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for visiting and commenting! It's almost as if he is playing a game with the media. Like how far can I push them till they actually do something.

    ReplyDelete