Saturday, May 18, 2013

Attack on 2nd Amendment, Then the 1st...



Then this.........






Second Amendment activist, James Kaleda, was forcefully removed from a hearing on a new gun control bill in NJ during his testimony.
Yes, James’ testimony got a little heated, but he was still making an intelligent argument.
Notice in the video the legislators laugh as they have their security (armed with guns of course) remove Kaleda before he finished his testimony.
Kaleda receives a standing ovation from the gallery during his ejection.
James Kaleda explains that the proposed NJ Gun Bills will not save any lives but will endanger them. He is ejected by Committee Chair Senator Norcross. This took place at the NJ Senate gun control hearings in Trenton on April 30, 2013.
I share your outrage, especially because I live in the area where this asshat supposedly "serves." You can be sure I didn’t vote him in and will never vote democrat, but I am in the minority.
Some of the comments there annoyed me a bit.  They speak about rising up and going to jail if need be.



They should have all stood up, turned around leaving their backs to them in unison, as they blocked the walkway keeping the “police” I mean traitors from being able to exit.
So why didn’t the other citizens for a circle around him and let him finish instead of just applauding?
So you have a gallery full of ppl supporting this mans statements ! and yet thy stand there and do nothing !? you fucks outnumber them you could have shut them down on the spot ! fckn cowards it’s time to fight, passive resistance is not working and as long as you keep pussyfooting around these fcks will just steam roll rt over you !

That’s all well and good, but I have a husband and two kids. I am barely, and I mean barely getting by. I am sick and can barely pay for the medications that are there to help me. I agree that we need to stand up and fight but we need to be organized and effective. You can’t expect people to vote him out because we live in the liberal land. As much as I would love to see that happen, I am realistic. Just read his facebook page to see all the good he is doing. (Said sarcastically as possible) Don’t get me wrong, I love your passion and share it with you, but we need to be smart and beat them at their own game. If you want to do something productive flood him with calls, emails, letters, whatever it takes!!
here is his contact info : Senator Donald Norcross (D)
(Assistant Majority Leader)
DISTRICT OFFICE ADDRESSES:
Audubon Commons Shopping Center
130 Blackhorse Pike
1st Floor
Suite D-3
Audubon, NJ 08106
Camden City Hall
520 Market St.
Suite 104
Camden, NJ 08102

Gloucester County Justice Complex Annex
114 North Broad St.
Woodbury, NJ 08096
PHONE NUMBERS:
(856) 547-4800 (Audubon)
(856) 541-1251 (Camden)
(856) 853-2960 (Woodbury)
FAX NUMBER: (856) 547-5496 (Audubon)

No comments:

Post a Comment