Where on earth has our country gone? It sure isn't the same one that I grew up in. The America that I knew would never have let the deceit, irresponsible spending (Obama's many vacations), lack of military leadership, Muslim favoring and rampant racism occur without blinking an eye. What's worse is that Obama is responsible for most of it and of course the media that can't seem to crawl out of Obama's butt.
Hmmm, where shall I start? The sequestration that closes the White House to tours had no effect whatsoever on the Obama's vacations. Africa, Hawaii..... Must be nice! Apparently the sequester (along with the economy) effects everyone except the Obama's. White House tours or vacations? It is very telling what they chose!! Glad they had a good time on vacation though, that is so important that they enjoy themselves. Not even gonna get started on golf!
Scandals galore, and unfortunately not phony at all, Obama, as much as you would like them to be. All real and all completely reprehensible.
IRS targeting Conservatives. These are the same people that are gonna be in charge of Obamacare? If that doesn't scare the ever living shit out of you, you haven't been paying attention. Speaking of Obamacare, nobody wants it. Doctors, businesses both small and large, taxpayers hate it. If this is such a great thing for our country why on earth is Congress exempt?
Senators, representatives, and their top aides will be able to stay under the current subsidized health care system.
That means they will continue to get a taxpayer-funded contribution to help pay for their health care premiums.
A last-minute deal worked out before Congress went on their five-week summer vacation gets lawmakers out of the original language of Obamacare, which said members and their aides had to use its health care plans.
Republicans like Sen. David Vitter of Louisiana slammed the move, calling it a "behind-closed-doors deal, announced right after Congress is safely away from the crime scene."
"This is exactly why America rightly hates Washington," Vitter charged. "Obamacare's a train wreck, even for Congress. So it gets fixed -- for Congress only. What the flip about fixing it for America?"
Hmm, what's that saying "What is good for the goose, is good for the gander" Yeah right!!
Benghazi (sigh) If you had asked me what country is capable of ignoring their military and representatives plea's for help, then when all hell breaks loose, simply ignoring nor caring that four men died because you couldn't be bothered, I would never in my wildest dreams, have said the U.S. Then to top it off, deny knowledge and lie about it. Put a man in prison because of this video and then blamed it for the "riot" in Benghazi. I couldn't come up with just one word to express my deep hatred of Obama, so please choose your favorite... Abominable, cruel, pathetic, appalling, heinous, revolting, shameful, callous, evil, inhumane, heartless, wicked, ruthless, sadistic.... the list truly can go on and on, but I digress...
I knew he had no military experience, but I never could have predicted the abysmal state he has brought us to. We are a joke! The countries that he bowed down and apologized to are laughing at us. The irony is that he is too stupid to realize it. Why, I am completely shocked that the Muslim terrorists didn't just welcome us with open arms, let alone stop attacking us! (said with the most amount of sarcasm I could put into it)
Dividing the country into black and white, poor and rich, Muslim and Christian, and straight and gay. Instead of embracing what makes us unique, we are being forced to choose on or the other. We are a divided nation. History has been very clear showing what happened divided nations!
Phony scandals my butt!! (Just know that I held back so many words in this piece, my tongue is raw)
1. IRS targets Obama’s enemies: The IRS targeted conservative and pro-Israel groups prior to the 2012 election. Questions are being raised about why this occurred, who ordered it, whether there was any White House involvement and whether there was an initial effort to hide who knew about the targeting and when.
2. Benghazi: This is actually three scandals in one:
- The failure of administration to protect the Benghazi mission.
- The changes made to the talking points in order to suggest the attack was motivated by an anti-Muslim video
- The refusal of the White House to say what President Obama did the night of the attack
3. Watching the AP: The Justice Department performed a massive cull of Associated Press reporters’ phone records as part of a leak investigation.
4. Rosengate: The Justice Department suggested that Fox News reporter James Rosen is a criminal for reporting about classified information and subsequently monitored his phones and emails.
5. Potential Holder perjury I: Attorney General Eric Holder told Congress he had never been associated with “potential prosecution” of a journalist for perjury when in fact he signed the affidavit that termed Rosen a potential criminal.
6. The ATF “Fast and Furious” scheme: Allowed weapons from the U.S. to “walk” across the border into the hands of Mexican drug dealers. The ATF lost track of hundreds of firearms, many of which were used in crimes, including the December 2010 killing of Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry.
7. Potential Holder Perjury II: Holder told Congress in May 2011 that he had just recently heard about the Fast and Furious gun walking scheme when there is evidence he may have known much earlier.
8. Sebelius demands payment: HHS Secretary Kathleen Sebelius solicited donations from companies HHS might regulate. The money would be used to help her sign up uninsured Americans for ObamaCare.
9. The Pigford scandal: An Agriculture Department effort that started as an attempt to compensate black farmers who had been discriminated against by the agency but evolved into a gravy train delivering several billion dollars in cash to thousands of additional minority and female farmers who probably didn’t face discrimination.
10. GSA gone wild: The General Services Administration in 2010 held an $823,000 training conference in Las Vegas, featuring a clown and a mind readers. Resulted in the resignation of the GSA administrator.
11. Veterans Affairs in Disney World: The agency wasted more than $6 million on two conferences in Orlando. An assistant secretary was fired.
12. Sebelius violates the Hatch Act: A U.S. special counsel determined that Sebelius violated the Hatch Act when she made “extemporaneous partisan remarks” during a speech in her official capacity last year. During the remarks, Sebelius called for the election of the Democratic candidate for governor of North Carolina.
13. Solyndra: Republicans charged the Obama administration funded and promoted its poster boy for green energy despite warning signs the company was headed for bankruptcy. The administration also allegedly pressed Solyndra to delay layoff announcements until after the 2010 midterm elections.
14. AKA Lisa Jackson: Former EPA Administrator Lisa Jackson used the name “Richard Windsor” when corresponding by email with other government officials, drawing charges she was trying to evade scrutiny.
15. The New Black Panthers: The Justice Department was accused of using a racial double standard in failing to pursue a voter intimidation case against Black Panthers who appeared to be menacing voters at a polling place in 2008 in Philadelphia.
16. Waging war all by myself: Obama may have violated the Constitution and both the letter and the spirit of the War Powers Resolution by attacking Libya without Congressional approval.
17. Biden bullies the press: Vice President Biden’s office has repeatedly interfered with coverage, including forcing a reporter to wait in a closet, making a reporter delete photos, and editing pool reports.
18. AKPD not A-OK: The administration paid millions to the former firm of then-White House adviser David Axelrod, AKPD Message and Media, to promote passage of Obamacare. Some questioned whether the firm was hired to help pay Axelrod $2 million AKPD owed him.
19. Sestak, we’ll take care of you: Former White House Chief of Staff Rahm Emanuel used Bill Clinton as an intermediary to probe whether former Rep. Joe Sestak (D-Pa.) would accept a prominent, unpaid White House advisory position in exchange for dropping out of the 2010 primary against former Sen. Arlen Specter (D-Pa.).
20. I’ll pass my own laws: Obama has repeatedly been accused of making end runs around Congress by deciding which laws to enforce, including the decision not to deport illegal immigrants who may have been allowed to stay in the United States had Congress passed the “Dream Act.”
21. The hacking of Sharyl Attkisson’s computer: It’s not clear who hacked the CBS reporter’s computer as she investigated the Benghazi scandal, but the Obama administration and its allies had both the motive and the means to do it.
22. An American Political Prisoner: The sudden decision to arrest Nakoula Basseley Nakoula on unrelated charges after protests in the Arab world over his anti-Muslim video is an extraordinarily suspicious coincidence. “We’re going to go out and we’re going to prosecute the person that made that video,” Hillary Clinton allegedly told the father of one of the ex-SEALs killed in Benghazi.
23. Get rid of inconvenient IGs: Corporation for National and Community Service Inspector General Gerald Walpin was fired in 2009 as he fought wasteful spending and investigated a friend of Obama’s, Sacramento Mayor and former NBA player Kevin Johnson. The White House says Walpin was incompetent.
24. Influence peddling: An investigation is underway of Alejandro Mayorkas, director of the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, who has been nominated by Obama for the number two post at the Department of Homeland Security. Mayorkas may have used his position to unfairly obtain U.S. visas for foreign investors in company run by Hillary Clinton’s brother, Anthony RodmanFound at http://www.whitehousedossier.com/2013/08/01/obama-dozen-scandals-counting/