I've been tweeting like a madwoman but they only give you a few sentences and I am not quite up on the shorthand of it yet. (although my are is now R and my you's are now U) Ok, back on topic The frustration has been building and building as the weeks go by and Trump supporters (Ts for short) still don't get it. I have been asking Ts why they are voting for Trump? The answers I have received scared me for my children's future and the future of the country.
1) He's a successful businessman. First and foremost, No, he is not. He claims to be worth 10 billion when Forbes has him at 4.1 billion. Only a 6 billion difference but hey, he was close. Accuracy is not a strong point for him obviously. I wonder if that is the real reason he won't show his tax returns? Hmmm. His father gave him & his brothers 200 million, so each came out with 40 million. If he would have simply invested it, it would be worth so much more than Trump's value now. I went with rolling stones because it was the first one I saw but the same can be seen by just about any paper or YouTube video out there. Just type Trumps failed businesses.
2) He's a fraud. He is being sued by 2 different people for fraud in regards to "Trump University." Yet another criminal running for office.
Trump usesTrump University a total scam.
3) Explain this to me please. Why would you think Trump, a man that makes the Trump line of clothing in China, would suddenly care about American businesses?
Trump clothing and other products made out of USA
4) Why would a man who is running so hard against immigrants, use illegal immigrants in his hotels?
Trump uses illegal immigrants
5) Trump uses the best words. Look at one of his speeches and try reading this out loud. If you would rather hear these words for yourself click here. Best words